Rules for the Court:
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18 & over) unless child is GEN-Z certified and wearing their GEN-Z bracelet.
- Users must check in at front desk BEFORE use.
- Court usage by reservation only.
- Dividing curtain must be in place for all activities except tennis.
- Limit noise and be respectful of neighboring courts.
- Maximum of two (2) basketballs in use at one time.
- There will be no basketball posts on the inside of the court. We have engineered a solution to have the post on the outside of the fence so the playing surface is clear.
- A divider net has been placed between Courts 9 & 10 to keep each area isolated from balls or activities.
- Currently we will not be painting any lines on the court. We will wait until the court is resurfaced to paint any additional lines.
- Primetime will be reserved for Tennis reservations only (9:15am, 10:30am, 4:45pm, 6:00pm)
- Day of reservations only within one hour of court time.
- Must be present at the Club to make a reservation.
- Court can be reserved using existing 1.25 hour blocks.
- Basketballs will be available to check-out at the Front Desk.
- Users must enter and exit through the entrance on court 10.