We are always accepting applications for all positions but are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Female Facilities Attendant – 5am-noon weekdays
- Night Facilities Attendant – 10pm-1am
- Group Ex Instructor (Barre, Cycle, Strength, Cardio)
Stafford Hills Club is frequently seeking exceptional individuals to join the Stafford Hills Team! Qualified applicants will have a proven track-record of successful performance in related employment, subscribe to the principles upon which Stafford Hills is built and have an uncompromising commitment to customer service and quality.
Five Point Pledge
- We will treat every member and guest with respect and offer the highest quality friendly service;
- We will be honest in all our dealings;
- We will maintain a clean, orderly and safe facility;
- We will create an environment supportive of your success; and
- We will strive for constant improvement, seeking ways to do our jobs better and more effectively, and will always conduct ourselves in a manner consistent with this pledge especially when it is difficult to do so.
ACHIEVING WELLNESS TOGETHER
Training and Improvement
We believe that all of us can and should become better and more effective at our jobs. That’s why we’ve instituted Stafford Hills University where we offer in-service training for all our employees. At Stafford Hills University we teach the methods by which our principles are followed. We listen to each other and look for ways to constantly improve.
Compensation and Benefits
Stafford Hills offers competitive compensation and for qualifying employees a benefits package which includes health insurance, paid time off and paid holidays.
Drug Free Workplace
Stafford Hills is a drug free workplace and requires all employees to refrain from the use of illegal substances. Random testing may be employed.
Apply for Employment
If you are the type of person we are looking for, are motivated, capable and have a passion for customer service, please click on the application page below and complete the form.
Stafford Hills is an equal opportunity employer seeking individuals of exceptional character and competence.