Group Pickleball Lessons
We are now in our off-season for pickleball. Check back in Spring for info on Group Pickleball Lessons.
Meet the Pros
Bruce Reed, IPTPA Certified Pickleball Teaching Professional
Coach Bruce Reed has been a USPTA Certified Tennis Professional for 20+ years! More recently Coach Bruce took up Pickleball and quickly became interested in playing and coaching the game. He is now a IPTPA Certified Pickleball Teaching Professional and a tournament player. He is endorsed by Wilson Pickleball. Bruce will lead our Pickleball Program with beginners classes, intermediate classes, plus advanced mixers. He will also take on private lessons, run camps and direct Pickleball tournaments. Please join Coach Bruce for some fun Pickleball!
Rules & Regulations
Please see the information below regarding usage and General Rules for Pickleball:
- Pickleball may be reserved on courts 10(a) or 10(b)
- “Advance reservations” available to Tennis members only – must have 2 names to keep reservation within 24 hours of court time (same rules as tennis booking)
- “Day-of reservations” available to all members
- Fitness members play for $4/person per court time – must reserve and check-in at Front Desk
- Guests admitted play with their daily guest fee/pass – must reserve and check-in at Front Desk
- Court times coincide with Tennis Court 75-minute booking times
- Demo Paddles/Ball will be available @ the Front Desk – must leave keys in exchange
- Court divider net needs to be used when players are on Court 9
- Court 10 usage for Tennis – When making advance reservations, Courts 8 & 9 must be reserved before Court 10 is available for tennis play. Front Desk staff may move your court as needed.
*These rules and policies are subject to change. We reserve the right to adjust the rules based on usage and business needs.