2019 Season dates
Trial Week: January 14th
Week 1: January 21st
Trial Week: March 4th
Week 1: March 11th
Trial Week: April 22nd
Week 1: April 29th
Trial Week: June 10th
Week 1: June 17th
Trial Week: July 29th
Week 1: August 5th
Trial Week: September 16th
Week 1: September 23rd
Trial Week: November 4th
Week 1: November 10th
What Is TRIBE Team Training?
TRIBE is a group training system used all over the world, and Stafford Hills Club’s newest offering for our members!
TRIBE Team Training offers small group personal training of approximately 6-10 people. Members will be able to sign up for 6-week seasons, which will occur at various times and days throughout the week at Stafford Hills Club in the XCEL Studio.
There are three programs, all of which focus on functional fitness:
- TribeFIT™ can be defined as a strength and endurance HIIT conditioning program designed for any committed individual, regardless of fitness or experience, making it the ideal fitness regime. TribeFIT™ will increase your strength and endurance, burn fat and calories and produce functional, full body fitness results leaving you looking and feeling amazingly fit!
- TribeCORE™ is a training program intelligently designed to bring toning, strength, stability and power to your core. TribeCORE™ trains the muscles around your pelvis, hips, back and abdomen, starting from the deep torso muscles to leave you with a slim waistline and firm strong abs. TribeCORE™ incorporates flexibility and stability training to achieve structural longevity and powerful pain-free movement.
TribeLIFE™ is a low impact, functional training program that will help improve your strength, balance, stability, and cardiovascular health. Tribe Life follows a 6 week, progressive series of workouts that use unique equipment, dynamic and functional movement, as well as mobility sequences to get your body moving better than before!
Each team is led by a coach that stays with you the entire 6-week season.
What Are The Benefits of TRIBE?
TRIBE is a global training system that is used all over the world. With TRIBE, you get:
- Measured results for motivation and accountability
- A group of like-minded people to work out with
- A dedicated coach to inspire and challenge you
- A sense of community and friendship
How is this different from the classes I normally take? TRIBE Team Training sessions are progressive, and each week you learn new skills and exercises, that carry you into the following weeks.
What if I have to miss a class? If you miss a class, reach out to your coach as soon as possible, so that they can help you find another session to hop into, so that you don’t miss that workout!
What if I have an injury? Can I participate? First and foremost, always consult your doctor. Second, please let your coach know! They need to know in order to be the best coach to you.
How much does it cost? $169 for Members ($14 a session) and $199 for Non-Members.
How long does it run for? TRIBE Team Training runs for 6 weeks, with a Trial Week in between each Season.
Why can’t I drop in? TRIBE Team Training workouts are progressive, so it is imperative that you participate in all of the workouts that are specifically designed for building endurance and strength.
How many sessions do I get per season? 12 sessions.
Do I need any special equipment? Nope! Just show up! However, gear that you are comfortable jumping, running, lunging, and getting up and down from the floor in, is best.
I already did Trial Week, can I sign up again? Of course! Everyone is welcome to Trial Week. You may have tried it 6 months ago, but now have new reasons for wanting to come! Grab a friend and sign up.
TRIBE TEAM TRAINING POLICIES
TEAM COMMITMENT: when you sign up for a team, you are committed to those specific days/times for 6 consecutive weeks.
SUBSEQUENT SEASON ENROLLMENT: current participants will be given first priority in signups for the following season.
PAYMENT: Tribe Team Training MUST be paid at the time of registration, your spot is NOT secured without payment.
CANCELLATION: You have up to 72 hours before your first session to cancel your registration (this ensures that your spot opens up for participants on the waiting list)
PRORATION: At this time, we are unable to prorate the cost of TRIBE Team Training.
MISSED SESSIONS: We don’t want you to miss any of your sessions. Alert your Coach ASAP for any sessions you may miss, and they will work with you to get you into another session with another coach.
Next Tribe trial week:
REGISTER FOR THE NEXT SEASON HERE: