Sign up below to receive our important e-mail updates to stay connected with Stafford Hills Club!
Temporary Club Closure
Email Communication to Members on Friday, March 27th, 2020
Because of the email overload we are all experiencing, I will try to make this short and sweet.
- On behalf of our 105 Employee Team, thank you very much for the overwhelming support we continue to receive.
- All our valued employees have been retained and remain on our payroll. Health insurance and other benefits are extended at least through April.
- Our fixed expenses including mortgage payments, taxes, licenses, insurance, basic utilities and campus upkeep all continue as well. Temporary closure reduces expenses very little. Revenues from training, lessons, food and beverage are zero. March and April financial losses will be substantial.
To pay employees and defray a portion of our expenses, you will have two options for monthly dues.
- If you choose to pay your regular dues during the time we are closed, all members on your account will receive a special package of premium benefits including a dues rate guarantee until 2022 and early Tennis Court & Group Exercise Class booking privileges. For a full list of these benefits and details, please Click here.
- Should you not choose these premium benefits, no action is required and you will be charged 75% of regular dues for April.
If you have been laid off from employment or are a health care worker and/or need special accommodation on your account, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
Our Team is anxious to welcome you back to the Club as soon as we are permitted to do so. We hope that welcome back date is May 1 or sooner. In the meantime, we will be working on maintaining the campus and special projects using safe social distancing practices.
Many members have already chosen to continue paying regular dues during closure and we hope you do too. On behalf of our loyal Team, we again express our sincere gratitude for all your support. We look forward to serving you and seeing your smiling faces back at the Club very soon.
With Warm Regards,
Chairman and CEO
Achieving Wellness Together
Email Communication to Members on Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
A little more than seven years ago, we opened this remarkable community called Stafford Hills Club. Since then, we’ve worked together, played, laughed and celebrated victories together. I’ve even witnessed members selflessly bear one another’s burdens. You and our incredible employees make up a unique community that is not a gym or a tennis center, but instead is a community of caring people who trust and support each other. In today’s world, that’s very special.
Our federal and state government leaders, in concert with the private sector, are trying their best to avert overwhelming our healthcare system from the rapid spread of the COVID-19 Virus. In the spirit of the Public-Private Partnership created to confront this threat, we asked: “What can we do to best protect our Club and Team members, and support this epic public-private partnership?”
We knew that we needed to do more to protect the health of our community. After countless hours of careful thought and consideration, we decided to close the Club for a short time, ensuring that we are not placing any of you in danger of contracting this Virus from the Club. Our fitness & marketing teams are creating content to keep our community engaged and moving while we remain in the safe confines of our homes. Please watch your emails and our Instagram & Facebook feeds for updates.
On Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 3:00 PM, the Club will close through March 31, 2020. During this period, our Team will be busily working to deep clean, disinfect, paint and polish, and prepare well for our exciting Springtime Programs and Classes. We will closely monitor new government guidelines and will reopen when it is safe. If that re-open date is later than April 1, 2020, we will let you know by email.
In the meantime, we plan to do all we can to support our valuable 105 employees and their families. To do so, we need your support to keep paying dues and signing up for upcoming programs and classes. Your dues and participation are essential to our survival and to support such an exceptional group of employees. On behalf of our Team, thank you for your continuing support.
We are confident that this challenge will be overcome, and we will come out of it stronger. Thank you for your continuing support of our culture and allowing the Club to be sustained now and for many years to come. Without you we could do nothing, but with you we can do anything - together.
Yours in Good Health,
Chairman and CEO
Achieving Wellness Together