Fitness at SHC
FITNESS FLOOR RE-OPENING GUIDELINES
RESERVATION RULES & GUIDELINES STARTING FRIDAY, JAN. 29TH
(Reservations open January 27th at 1pm)
- 45-minute reservations are currently required for fitness floor utilization at Stafford Hills Club.
- Reservations can be made starting at 1pm, two days prior to the reserved time on the Stafford Hills App or online.
- Each member is limited to 3 Advanced Fitness Reservations PER CALENDAR WEEK. (Sun-Sat)
- Day of reservations do not count toward your weekly reservation limit.
- Members can cancel up to 6 hours in advance without any penalty. Less than 6-hour notice may result in a $10 late cancelation fee.
- Please limit your waitlist requests to no more than 2x/day. If you have a confirmed reservation, please do not reserve a waitlist time for that day.
- Members who have made a reservation must be present no later than the scheduled start time.
- Masks are required at all times on the fitness floor.
Group Fitness Classes
From cycle to water aerobics, yoga to cardio & strength, you'll find a great variety of FREE Group Fitness classes to keep you motivated and moving at Stafford Hills Club.
Our certified Personal Trainers are among the best in the industry, each having extensive knowledge and professional experience. We offer a variety of Personal Training packages as well as our less expensive small group training classes in our XCEL Studio.
We offer a variety of small group Team Training options that include measured results for motivation and accountability, a dedicated coach to inspire and challenge you and a group of like-minded people to work out with. Our Team Training programs are taught in XCEL, our Sports Performance Studio.
Our fitness floor is stocked with the most advanced Technogym® cardio and strength equipment, multiple Functional Training areas, TRX Suspension Training as well as a variety of free weights and machines.
The Gen-Z program is specifically designed with our tween & teen members in mind (Ages 10-13) to promote the benefits of healthy movement and serve as a foundational building block for a lifetime of wellness. Participants who successfully complete our Gen-Z Training course will earn the opportunity to utilize the fitness floor, participate in group exercise classes and be present at the club without a parent*.
Pilates Reformer is a low impact workout designed to challenge your whole core and promote length, strength, flexibility & balance. We offer small group Pilates Reformer classes as well as private and semi-private packages with one of our certified trainers.
Yoga & Yoga Therapy
Yoga offers many benefits, from stress reduction to addressing a variety of physical complaints. At Stafford Hills Club, we offer complimentary yoga classes on our Group Fitness Schedule as well as more specific yoga workshops and private Yoga Therapy and Yoga Training.