2020 Club Championships
October 10-17, 2020
We are very excited to begin our Club Championships Saturday, October 10th and pleased to announce our plan for spectators. The health and safety of everyone is top of mind and we thank you for your patience with another “first” for us. Our goal is to provide our members a fun and supportive atmosphere for our competitors, while maintaining physical distance and being respectful of others.
Spectator Reservations are now open, so please see the procedures for reservations and Skybox viewing:
- At this time, Spectators must be an Active Member over the age of 16 (No guests)
*Children are not allowed to be left unattended in the Café, Fitness or Lobby areas.
- Spectators must have a reservation for ALL individuals in their party. Reservations can be made on the APP/online under Classes – Skybox Reservations OR by calling the Front Desk
- Each person may reserve in advance ONE (1) – 90 MINUTE reservation per day. An extension to your reservation may be granted on the Day of Reservation, based on availability.
- Spectators are required to check-in at Skybox entrance (please wait to be seated if no host is present).
- Each Party will be given a reserved section with table and chairs. With limited space and seating, we will do everything we can to place you next to your desired match.
- When in your section, Spectators are not required to wear a face covering/mask, but are encouraged to wear one at all times when not consuming beverages or eating.
- Reservations will be seated on a first come/first serve basis. Reservations not present 15 minutes after reservation time may be subject to cancelation.
*Additional non-reserved seating will be available indoors for viewing on Courts 1-3 & Court 7
- Check in will be permitted 15 minutes in advance of court time. Skybox Host will direct you to Tennis Check-in.
*Before checking in, please warm up outside or on the Fitness Floor with a mask on. Skybox equipment will be CLOSED during competition hour.
- Once checked in, you will be directed to a Player Waiting Area until called by Pros for your match
- Players must wear their mask at all times while on the Skybox
- Café will have open seating available for Players wishing to consume beverages or eat food prior to competition
- After play is complete, all players must report to Tennis check-in to report scores & schedule your next match
- Players may make a Spectator Reservation for 90 min time before or after their play
Ex: Match is at 5PM – Player may make a Spectator Reservation for 6:30PM or 3:30PM
- If Player(s) do not have a Spectator Reservation and all reservations are at capacity, players may choose open seating at Café or Pool Deck
The Club will provide a Server for Table/Section service. Please do not stand at the bar as we will have a server bringing beverages to you.
SkyBar Server hours will be:
Sat/Sun 1PM – 8PM
Mon-Thurs 5PM – 9PM
Friday 5PM – 10PM
Saturday 1PM – 8PM