Exciting things coming soon
Recovery Studio at Stafford Hills Club
Hydromassage lounge chairs use heated water to provide a relaxing, rejuvenating experience enjoyed post-workout as a cool-down or before a workout to loosen tight muscles. Some members may visit the club just to use the lounge chair between workouts. May be used one time daily for 10-minute sessions.
BENEFITS OF HYDROMASSAGE
- Temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- Relief of muscle soreness, stiffness and tension
- Increased circulation in local areas where massaged
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Enhanced feeling of well-being and deep relaxation
REDEFINING THE MASSAGE EXPERIENCE.
Choose from Meditation programs that combine a soothing soundtrack with your massage, helping you to focus your breathing and achieve a relaxed state of being. Or try the Yoga Studio program, which uses deep stretching and pressure to loosen and relieve pain from tight muscles
Licensed Massage Therapist
- Stafford Hills Salon & Spa requires 24 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule appointments. Cancellations that occur with less than 24 hours’ notice may be subject to a fee.
- Prices are subject to increase or adjustment after consultation based on individual needs.
- In order to maintain a relaxed atmosphere in our intimate space, Stafford Hills Salon & Spa greatly appreciates that, whenever possible, childcare arrangements are made. Childcare is located on the premises for an additional fee, and advance reservations may be required. Please call 503-612-2439 to inquire.
- Individuals arriving more than 15 minutes late for an appointment may be asked to reschedule.
The Stafford Hills Salon & Spa is located on the 1st floor of the East Building.
5916 SW Nyberg Ln
Tualatin, OR. 97062
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-612-2439.