Communication sent Thursday June 10th, 2021
Dear SHC Member,
We are pleased to announce that we have plans in place to reintroduce many of the services and amenities at SHC. We thank you for your continued patience as we begin to rebuild our membership and staffing levels to effectively operate our campus. Like many of you have experienced in your own business, or throughout the Oregon labor market, staffing continues to be a challenge. Our efforts will be focused on rebuilding our team in order to continue expanding our offerings and services at the Club.
A special “thank you” to all the members that have referred your friends and family, please join us in welcoming our newest members to the Club. We still have a long way to go to get back to Pre-Covid membership numbers with Fitness/Aquatics memberships @ 76% and Tennis Memberships @ 92%. Send your friends and family to firstname.lastname@example.org for you to be eligible to receive our current referral bonus, up to $300!
Please see below for a list of upgrades and services restarting in the next few weeks:
- Towel service will resume on June 21st
- Note: Please help us by continuing to bring your own towel or limiting the complimentary towel use, when possible. We ask for your support to help us keep our water, electricity and labor costs down during our membership & staffing rebuild
- Café is currently OPEN and the Saltwater Grill will be available June 19th (weather permitting)
- Hot Tub Reopening with limitations (Monday 6/14) – click here
- Splash Pad Reopening (Monday 6/14)
- New Open Swim Lanes – click here
- Group Swim Lessons open for registration – click here
- Additional Level 2 spots have been added to our Summer Tigersharks – click here
- New Group Ex classes with capacities increased (Monday 6/14) – click here
- All classes moving back indoors (Monday 6/14)
- New Daily Kids Club Reservation system (Wednesday 6/16) – click here
- Note: We are changing the operating system to help improve the safety and security of your child. Our new system will help us monitor staff to child ratios and increase communication between our team and parents
- Summer Kids Camps now available for registration – click here
- Junior Fit for ages 10-14 years old now available – click here
- Outdoor Courts power washed
- Advance Reservation limit suspended during summer season
- Summer registration is now open – click here
As always, thank you for your membership and support!
Evan Zupancic, COO/GM