Lap Swim Information
- Reservations are REQUIRED and must be made on the Stafford Hills Club App or Online Member Portal.
- For drop-in swim please see Open Swim tab.
- Lane reservations can be made for ALL DAYS (Sun-Sat) for the upcoming week, with registration opening SATURDAYS at 12PM.
- All lap swim reservations will be 30 minutes in length.
- Each member is limited to FOUR 30-minute advanced reservations per week.
- You may book TWO 30-minute advanced reservations back-to-back to swim for 1 hour.
- DAY OF SWIM reservations do not count towards your weekly limit.
- Note: Advance reservations are ANY reservation made before the day of swim.
- Members are permitted to share their lane reservations with up to 3 other members from outside of their household.
- SAME HOUSEHOLD: Whenever possible, we are asking members from the same household to please swim in the same lane. If you have multiple lanes booked at the same time, you may be asked to combine lanes.
- LATE CANCEL: Cancelations within 12 hours of reservation time will be subject to a $10 fee. Please call the front desk or cancel through the app if you wish to cancel your reservation.
- WAITLIST: Waitlist function is now available on the Online Member Portal & SHC App.
- All members on the waitlist will be notified when a space becomes available within their requested time block. Member must log into their account and book the lane after notification has been received.
- Please limit your waitlist requests to no more than 2x/day. If you have a confirmed reservation, please do not reserve a waitlist time for that day.
Lanes 3 and 4 are OPEN LAP SWIM lanes.
These lanes are meant to be used for shared lap swim outside of scheduled Club Programs.
Schedule Below Effective September 13th
Please CLICK HERE to view our tutorial video on how to circle swim!
Rec Swim Information
- Reservations must be made for all swimmers AND guardians who will be present in the pool or on the pool deck.
- Members are asked to exit the water 10 minutes prior to the end of their reservation to allow for transition time before the upcoming appointment.
- Reservations open 2 days in advance in the morning on the app or Online Member Portal via the Group Activities Tab.
Limit to 1 reservation per day and 4 reservations per week. Please remove yourself from duplicate reservations or waitlists if you have a confirmed reservation.
Duplicate reservations will be monitored by our staff. The last reservation of the day will be removed should we see duplicate bookings.
Should reservations allow, we will permit groups to stay beyond their reservation time.
Please be respectful and cancel your reservation if you do not plan on attending.
Those on the waitlist will be automatically enrolled and emailed when a space becomes available.
No lifeguards are on the deck. Please actively watch your party to ensure their safety and the safety of others.
Children who are not potty-trained must wear approved swim diapers. Please take frequent breaks to help prevent accidents.
Only use Coast Guard-approved floatation devices. No inflatable water wings or floats please.
Hot tub is for members 14+ years old.
Guests/non-members are not permitted at this time.
- All swimmers under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible guardian who is 18+ years old.
General Swim Information
- All members & guests are REQUIRED to enter and check-in at our main front desk.
- Kickboards, buoys, and goggles are available for purchase at the front desk.
HOT TUB RULES
- The hot tub is open to ages 14+ only.
- Maximum capacity of 6 people in the hot tub at one time.
- When hot tub is at capacity, please limit your usage to 15 mins.
- Food or drinks are not allowed within 4 feet of the pool or spa.
- Please refrain from using your cell phone in the hot tub.
- Keep toy, kickboards, or pull buoys out of the hot tub.
- Be respectful of others in the hot tub. Please keep the busy play to the pool.
SWIMMING POOL RULES
- All children under 14 years old must have an attentive adult present at all times.
- 18 years old and above are considered an adult. An attentive 18 year old may supervise a child under 14 years old.
- If a child is 5 years or younger and/or wearing a personal floatation device, an attentive parent/guardian must be within arm’s length of the child.
- Please shower before entering the pool or hot tub.
- Walking only please on the pool deck.
- Jump into the pool feet first. Diving is only allowed in designated areas with an instructor and flips are not allowed.
- Please play safe. Drowning games, breath-holding games, chicken fights, and horseplay can be dangerous.
- Please don’t throw kids high up in the air or allow them to jump or flip off your shoulders into the water.
- No inflatable floatation devices, or blow-up water wings, tubes, or rings.
- Approved floatation devices are available at the front desk.
- Swim diapers must be worn at all times by any children who are not potty-trained or prone to accidents. Approved swim diapers are available for purchase at the front desk.
- Small water toys are allowed, but no throwing footballs, tennis balls, goggles, or other hard objects. Please leave your squirt guns and water shooters at home.
- Use kick boards and pull buoys as they were intended. Please do not hold them under the water or jump on them from the pool deck.
- Please do not hang on the lane lines.
- Food or drinks must be purchased from the SHC Café or Grill. Please leave your outside food at home.
- No aerosol sunscreen allowed. Aerosol sunscreen is particularly harmful to our water chemistry. It’s also not great for the environment.
- Apply cream sunscreen 10 minutes prior to entering the pool or hot tub. This keeps the sunscreen on you and out of the pool.
- Adhere to the 10-minute safety break. While a lifeguard is on duty we will hold a safety break once per hour. All children under the age of 14 must exit both the pool and hot tub. This is a great time to reapply sunscreen, use the restroom, or grab a snack.