Aquatic Exercise is defined as: Lap Swim, hydro-therapy & fitness swim. No Rec Swim
We believe movement is medicine and so many of our valued members rely on the pool for their aquatic exercise and hydro-therapy. We know we can safely offer Aquatic Exercise Sessions, in our outdoor pool, with the same Phase 1 Fitness Club Guidelines that we follow throughout the rest of the Club. For further information please visit the CDC’s webpage regarding healthy aquatic practices here: CDC Healthy Water
- RESERVATIONS ARE 45-MINUTES STARTING ON THE HOUR.
- Reservations can be made starting at 12pm, two days prior to the scheduled session.
- Reservations are REQUIRED and must be made on the Stafford Hills App or online member portal.
- 1 lane per person OR no more than 2 individuals from the same household
- USAGE LIMITS: Each member is limited to reserving a lane no more than 3x PER WEEK. We are asking each member swim no more than 1x PER DAY on an Advance Reservation. Honesty is part of our 5-Point pledge and we ask you to self-monitor this policy.
- Note: Advance Reservations are ANY reservation made before 12:00am on the day of swim; including confirmed reservations that have transitioned from the waitlist.
- WAITLIST: Please limit your waitlist requests to no more than 2x/day. If you have a confirmed reservation, please do not reserve a waitlist time for that day.
- SAME HOUSEHOLD: Whenever possible, we are asking members from the same household to please swim in the same lane. If you have multiple lanes booked at the same time, you may be asked to combine lanes.
- DAY OF SWIM: These reservations do not count towards your usage limits. Members should check the Stafford Hills App or online account to view availability for that day.
- LATE CANCEL: Cancelations within 6 hours of reservation time will now be charged a $10 fee. Please call the Front Desk or cancel through the APP if you wish to cancel your reservation.
- Changing rooms & showers are CLOSED. Please arrive showered & dressed in your swimming attire.
- Swimmers must provide their own clean towels, water bottle & equipment
- Kickboards, buoys and goggles are available for purchase at the front desk.
- All members are REQUIRED to enter and check-in at our main front desk.
- After check-in, proceed to designated lap lane entrance. A chair will be provided for you to place your belongings. Members are required to wipe it down before and after use
- For points of entry and exiting the facility please see the picture to the right.