Lap Swim Information
- Reservations are REQUIRED and must be made on the Stafford Hills Club App or Online Member Portal.
- For drop-in swim please see Open Swim tab
- Lane reservations can be made for ALL DAYS (Sun-Sat) for the upcoming week, with registration opening SATURDAYS at 12PM
- All lap swim reservations will be 30-minutes in length
- Each member is limited to 4 – 30 minute Advance Reservations per week
- You may book 2 – 30 minute Advanced Reservations back to back to swim for 1 hour
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of your reservation and be respectful of the preceding swimmer
- Please exit the lane and have items removed from your chair before the end of your reservation
- DAY OF SWIM reservations do not count towards your weekly limit
- Note: Advance Reservations are ANY reservation made before the day of swim
- Members are permitted to share their lane reservations with up to 3 other members from outside of their household
- SAME HOUSEHOLD: Whenever possible, we are asking members from the same household to please swim in the same lane. If you have multiple lanes booked at the same time, you may be asked to combine lanes.
- LATE CANCEL: Cancelations within 12-hours of reservation time will be subject to a $10 fee. Please call the Front Desk or cancel through the APP if you wish to cancel your reservation.
- WAITLIST: Waitlist function is now available on the Member Online Portal & Stafford Hills Club App
- All members on the waitlist will be NOTIFIED when a space becomes available within their requested time block. Member must log into their account and book the lane after notification has been received.
- Please limit your waitlist requests to no more than 2x/day. If you have a confirmed reservation, please do not reserve a waitlist time for that day.
Lanes 3 and 4 are OPEN LAP SWIM lanes.
These lanes are meant to be used for shared lap swim outside of scheduled Club Programs.
Schedule Below Effective September 13th
Please CLICK HERE to view our tutorial video on how to circle swim!
Rec Swim Information
- Reservations must be made for all swimmers AND guardians who will be present in the pool/on the pool deck.
- Members are asked to exit the water 10 minutes prior to the end of their reservation to allow for transition time before the upcoming appointment.
- Reservations open 2 days in advance in the morning on the App or online Member Portal via the Group Activities Tab.
Limit to 1 Reservation per day and 4 reservations per week. Please remove yourself from duplicate reservations or waitlists if you have a confirmed reservation.
Duplicate reservations will be monitored by our staff. The last reservation of the day will be removed should we see duplicate bookings.
Should reservations allow, we will permit groups to stay beyond their reservation time
Please be respectful and cancel your reservation if you do not plan on attending
Those on the waitlist will be automatically enrolled and emailed when a space becomes available
No Lifeguards are on the deck. Please actively watch your party to ensure their safety and the safety of others.
Children that aren’t potty-trained will need to wear approved swim diapers. Please take frequent breaks to help prevent accidents.
Only use Coast Guard approved floatation devises-No inflatable water wings or floats please
Hot Tub is for members 14+ years old
Guests/non-members are not permitted at this time
- All swimmers under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible guardian who is 18yrs or older.
General Swim Information
- All members & guests are REQUIRED to enter and check-in at our main front desk.
- Locker rooms & showers are open
- Kickboards, buoys and goggles are available for purchase at the front desk.
Note: Please help us by continuing to bring your own towel or limiting the complimentary towel use, when possible. We ask for your support to help us keep our water, electricity and labor costs down during our membership & staffing rebuild
The Hot tub is now OPEN!
HOT TUB RULES
- The Hot Tub will be open to Ages 14 & over only
- Capacity of 6 people in the hot tub at one time
- When Hot tub is at capacity, please limit your usage to 15 mins.
- Food or drinks are not allowed within 4ft of the pool or spa.
- Refrain from using your cell phone in the hot tub.
- Keep toy, kickboards or pull buoys out of the hot tub.
- Be respectful of other in the hot tub-Please keep the busy play to the pool.
SWIMMING POOL RULES
- All children under 14 years old must have an attentive adult present at all times.
- 18 years old and above are considered an adult-An attentive 18 year old person may supervise a person under 14 years old.
- If a child is 5 years or younger and/or wearing a Personal Floatation Device, an attentive parent/guardian must be within arm’s length of the child.
- Shower before entering the Pool or Hot Tub.
- Walk on the pool deck.
- Jump into the pool feet first-Diving is only allowed in designated areas with an instructor and flips aren’t allowed.
- Please play safe-Drowning games, breath holding games, chicken fights or horseplay can be dangerous.
- Please keep your kids in the water –Please don’t throw kids high up in the air or allow them to jump or flip off your shoulders.
- No inflatable floatation devices (blow up) water wings or tubes or rings.
- Approved floatation devices are available at the front desk
- Reusable Swim Diapers must be worn at all times by anyone who is not potty trained or prone to accidents. Approved swim diapers are available for purchase at the front desk.
- Small water toys are allowed, but no throwing footballs, tennis balls, goggles or other hard type objects. Please leave your squirt guns and water shooters at home.
- Use kick boards and pull buoys as they were intended. Please do not hold them under the water or jump on them from the pool deck.
- Don’t hang on the lane lines.
- Food or drinks must be purchased from the Club Café or Splash Café-Please leave your outside food at home.
- No Aerosol Sunscreen anywhere in the club. Aerosol sunscreen is particularly harmful to our water chemistry. It’s also not great for the environment.
- Apply cream sunscreen 10 minutes prior to entering the pool or hot tub-This keeps the sunscreen on you and out of your pool.
- Adhere to the 10-minute Safety Break- While a lifeguard is on duty we will hold a safety break once per hour. All children under the age of 14 must exit both the pool and hot tub. This is a great time to reapply sunscreen, use the restroom or grab a snack.