The Junior Fit program is specifically designed with our tween & teen members in mind to build trust & independence, promote the benefits of healthy movement and serve as a foundational building block for a lifetime of wellness.
Participants who successfully complete the certification course will be able to utilize the Fitness Floor and have access to the following privileges:
- Access the majority of campus* without parent/guardian supervision
- Participate in Junior Fit Approved Group Exercise Classes
- A free MyWellness account loaded with age-appropriate workouts that can be used while at the Club or off-site
- Opportunities to advance to more complex specialty training & programs in the future
*Kids under the age of 14 may not be in the pool/pool deck without the supervision of a responsible adult.
Topics the Junior Fit course will cover:
- Intro to the Fitness Floor & Club Etiquette
- Training on MyWellness Account & Technogym equipment
- Benefits of cardiovascular, strength & flexibility training
- Foundational body-weight exercises for strength training
- Age-appropriate workouts designed for our Junior Fit certified members to put to use right away
Group Class PRICE: $65/member
REQUIREMENTS: Participants must be an active Club Member between the ages of 10-13 years old.
2022 Group Sessions:
This program teaches the fundamentals of fitness and working out, in a positive supportive setting. The objective of the class is to provide safe workouts while promoting confidence and building self-esteem.