Why Swim at Stafford Hills?
Enjoy a refreshing workout of water aerobics or lap swimming in our 6 lane, 25 yard saline pool. Our outdoor pool is open year round and heated to a soothing 82 degrees.
Our aquatics facilities were designed with our members in mind. Whether you are a seasoned athlete or just someone looking for a relaxing swim, our aquatics amenities are sure to please.
Aquatics amenities will include:
- Recreational & Lap Swim
- Adult Masters Swim Program
- Kids Tiger Sharks Swim Club
- Youth & Adult Swim Lessons (seasonal)
- Water Aerobics
- Whirlpool Hot Tub
- Kids Splash Pad
- Poolside Food & Beverage Service (seasonal)
AQUATICS FAQS & SAFETY RULES
Swimming is a low-impact sport that benefits the whole body, and can be enjoyed by all ages. Whether you swim for your primary exercise or as a cross-training activity, it’s a great way to build your endurance, strength and cardiovascular fitness.
The latest saltwater technology offers a wonderful and soothing experience for our members in our aquatics center and resort-style pool.
Our aquatics center features an outdoor pool with 6 lanes for lap swimming and recreational swim, an expansive lounging/small children’s swim area off the main pool as well as an open saltwater hot tub and a fun-filled splash pad for kids to enjoy.
We would like to remind you that there is no lifeguard on duty and children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All children under 14 years old must have an attentive adult present at all times.
- 18 years old and above are considered an adult-An attentive 18 year old person may supervise a person under 14 years old.
- If a child is 5 years or younger and/or wearing a Personal Floatation Device, an attentive parent/guardian must be within arm’s length of the child.
- Shower before entering the Pool or Hot Tub.
- Walk on the pool deck.
- Jump into the pool feet first-Diving is only allowed in designated areas with an instructor and flips aren’t allowed.
- Please play safe-Drowning games, breath holding games, chicken fights or horseplay can be dangerous.
- Please keep your kids in the water –Please don’t throw kids high up in the air or allow them to jump or flip off your shoulders.
- No inflatable floatation devices (blow up) water wings or tubes or rings.
- Approved floatation devices are available at the front desk
- Reusable Swim Diapers must be worn at all times by anyone who is not potty trained or prone to accidents. Approved swim diapers are available for purchase at the front desk.
- Small water toys are allowed, but no throwing footballs, tennis balls, goggles or other hard type objects. Please leave your squirt guns and water shooters at home.
- Use kick boards and pull buoys as they were intended. Please do not hold them under the water or jump on them from the pool deck.
- Don’t hang on the lane lines.
- Food or drinks must be purchased from the Club Café or Splash Café-Please leave your outside food at home.
- Food or drinks are not allowed within 4ft of the pool or spa.
- Refrain from using your cell phone in the hot tub.
- Keep toy, kickboards or pull buoys out of the hot tub.
- Be respectful of other in the hot tub-Please keep the busy play to the pool.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an attentive adult while in the hot tub.
- No Aerosol Sunscreen anywhere in the club. Aerosol sunscreen is particularly harmful to our water chemistry. It’s also not great for the environment.
- Apply cream sunscreen 10 minutes prior to entering the pool or hot tub-This keeps the sunscreen on you and out of your pool.
- Adhere to the 10-minute Safety Break- While a lifeguard is on duty we will hold a safety break once per hour. All children under the age of 14 must exit both the pool and hot tub. This is a great time to reapply sunscreen, use the restroom or grab a snack.
For overall or general aquatics questions, please contact Aquatics@StaffordHills.com