Group Fitness Class Descriptions
This non-impact strength training class was created to give participants of any fitness level an effective and results-driven all-body strength workout, using weights or gravity/body weight as resistance tools.
Cardio Strength combines intervals, drills, functional strength moves, core fusion, and increased flexibility. All levels welcome. Come join the fun!
REV & FLOW®
Rev & Flow® is a dynamic workout that’s easy on the joints without compromising the intensity of the workout. Get stronger and sculpt your muscles through targeted, music-based movements and resistance training!
60+ AND STRONG
This non-impact class provides a gentle yet effective workout for older members wanting to improve strength and balance. This is also a great choice for anyone new to fitness or recovering from an injury!
RESERVATION RULES & GUIDELINES
- Reservations required for all in-person group fitness classes at Stafford Hills Club.
- Reservations can be made starting two days prior to the scheduled class.
- Members can complete class registration on the Stafford Hills Club App or Member Portal.
- Members can cancel up to 12 hours in advance without any penalty. Less than 12 hour notice may result in a $10 late cancelation fee.
- Members who have made a reservation must be present no later than the scheduled class start time.
- Members not present at the start of class will be considered a “no-show” and may be subject to a $10 no-show fee.
- Reservations not claimed by the class start time will be released to anyone waiting to attend class on first come first serve basis.