About SHC Tennis LeaguesWhatever your skill level, The Club can help you get connected with a Portland-area tennis league. Stafford Hills sponsors both City League and USTA tennis leagues.
- CITY LEAGUE is a ladies-only league played on Tuesdays or Wednesdays from September through May. City League teams are organized by ability level, with teams playing against other like-level teams from clubs throughout the Portland metro area. City League is a wonderful way to make new friends, play more tennis and improve your game.
- USTA LEAGUES matches are played Friday through Sunday evenings, with teams organized by USTA rating. The Club’s teams will compete at the local level, and if successful may continue to regional and National tournaments.
- USTA 40 & Over is now underway. Playoffs: July 24-26. Sectionals: August 28th-30th.
- Mixed 40 & Over league play begins June 5, 2015.
- JUNIOR TEAM TENNIS is offered seasonally for our youth members under 18. Please contact the front desk to find out when the next sign ups will take place.
For more information or questions about Tennis leagues, please contact us at email@example.com or call 503-612-2400.