- Reservations open in the morning, 2 days in advance on the Stafford Hills Online Member Portal (NOT AVAILABLE ON THE SHC APP.)
- Single Day Reservations, up to 2-hours per child.
- Please limit reservations to 4x per week.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If less than 12 hours in advance, $10 no show/late cancel fee per child.
- Parents are required to fill out the check-in form HERE at every drop-off.
- Parents will drop off/pick up at the new Kid’s Club desk in the East Building.
- Parents will not be allowed into Kid’s Club.
Snacks are not currently allowed in Kids Club.
First Time coming to Kids Club?
If you are planning on putting your kids into kids club for the first time, please fill out the packet below & bring it in on your first visit!
General Kids Club FAQs
- Kids Club is open to active SHC members ages 1-12 years old.
- Parents/guardians must stay on campus while children are checked into Kids Club.
Parents are responsible for checking temperatures prior to arrival at Kid’s Club.
All staff and parents must keep themselves and their children home with any illness involving fever, new cough, or shortness of breath.
Parents are asked not to bring their children to Kid’s Club if they or anyone in their household have recently had an illness with fever or a new cough.
Individuals should stay and remain home for at least 5 days after illness starts, 24 hours after fever is gone without use of fever reducing medicine, and when COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, and diarrhea) are improving.
Staff and/or children who have a cough that is not a new onset cough (e.g. asthma, allergies, etc.), do not need to be excluded.
Call us directly at 503-612-2400 ext. 2422 or email email@example.com