RESERVATIONS can be made up to 7 days in advance by using the online Tennisbookings system, by phone or in person. Reservation periods are 1 1/4 hours. Reservations times are the following:
7:00am for reservations from 5:30am – 1pm
7:30am for reservations from 2:15pm – 8:30pm
Court reservations MUST reflect the actual member playing on the court. The reserving member is responsible for reporting all players in advance. Failure to comply with these rules may result in penalty or suspension of booking privileges.
- Each active Tennis Member is allowed to book 1 advanced reservation per day.
- Additional Same Day Advance Reservations will incur a $10 court fee per reservation to that individual
- Court reservations MUST reflect the actual member playing on the court. The reserving member is responsible for reporting all players in advance. Failure to comply with these rules may result in penalty or suspension of booking privileges.
- Day of Play reservations, Outdoor court reservations (including pickleball), Lessons, League Play, Men’s & Ladies Day/Night DO NOT count towards Advance Reservations limits.
- Ball Machine usage will be limited to 1 Advance Reservation per calendar week
- Advanced Reservation Rules will be assessed quarterly and is scheduled to continue through Peak Seasons (Labor Day – Memorial Day)
DAY OF PLAY RESERVATION
Day of Reservations DO NOT count towards Advance Reservation weekly limits. All Day of Reservations require at least 2 names listed on the reservation or Ball Machine reservation.
Next day available AM Courts (5:30am-11:45am): In order for the Court to be reserved as a “Day of Reservation” and not be counted towards Advance Reservations limit, members MUST CALL IN to Front Desk after 8PM to make a reservation. Ball Machine reservations are still prohibited during Prime Time.
Next day available PM Courts (1:00pm-8:30pm): Are not available for reservation until actual day of.
PRIME TIME RESERVATIONS: Ball Machines are prohibited on Prime Time Courts during Prime Season.
Prime Time Courts:
Monday-Friday 9:15am • 10:30am • 4:45pm • 6:00pm
Labor Day through Memorial Day.
LATE CANCELS (Any cancellation of a court made less than 24 hours before actual reservation time) All reservations are subject to late cancel fee, including day of play reservations. The reserving member is responsible for court utilization and will be assessed the $15 late cancel fee.
RESERVING MEMBER (Any member that has confirmed the reservation in the first position, regardless the time of booking) Court reservations MUST reflect the actual member playing on the court. The reserving member is responsible for reporting all players in advance. Failure to comply with these rules may result in penalty or suspension of booking privileges. Indoor advance reservations that do not have more than 1 player or ball machine booked will be moved to an available outdoor court and opened to the waitlist.
NO SHOWS (Any reservation that fails to utilize their reserved court within 15 minutes after the court start time.) At least 1 member from the reservation must be present to consider the court utilized. All reservations are subject to no shows, including Day of Play Reservations. Reserving member is responsible for court utilization & will be assessed the $15 no-show fee.
REFUSAL TO CHECK-IN: Stafford Hills has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for members who refuse to check-in at the front desk or “sneak in” non-members. For the safety and security of SHC facilities & members, all players are required to check-in at the Front Desk. Members who abuse this policy will be subject to a $30 fee & potential court probation.
WARM UP COURTS: If you are playing in a USTA, City League, or JTT match, we ask that you refrain from booking more than 1 court as an “Advance Reservation” prior to the match as a warm-up for your team. If a “Day of Reservation” is available, you may book an additional court.
FITNESS/AQUATICS MEMBERS may play tennis on a Day of Play basis only limited to 12 times per year. There is a $10 fee per court.
Stafford Hills Club Court Etiquette
Guidelines to make your play and that of others more enjoyable.
The spirit of sportsmanship and maintaining our courts is lived out through our 5-point pledge: respect, honesty, cleanliness, support, and improvement. As we strive to honor our commitment to our members, we ask that our members also honor this pledge by following these guidelines for etiquette.
The spirit of sportsmanship incorporates respect, courtesy, thoughtfulness and discretion, and includes the following:
- Please wait until your reservation time to enter the court unless it is not being used prior to your assigned time. Wait for players to finish their point.
- Do not hit balls against the walls or curtains.
- Show respect to your partner, opponents and others on or near the courts.
- Strive for quiet demeanor, keeping your voice down and confined to your court as much as possible, so as not to disrupt players on adjacent courts. Loud and improper language and/or music will not be tolerated.
- When using the ball machine, allow enough time to clear the court so that it is readily available for play at the next scheduled court time. Gather up all the tennis balls (especially behind the curtains) and load them into the ball machine, neatly coil up the power cord, fold up the machine mat and please sweep up ball fuzz left on the court.
- If questions arise, please ask a staff member for clarification.
- Members and guests are required to clean up after themselves. Place garbage in trash bins and recycle tennis cans and balls.
- Please limit food and beverage items on the courts. Any food or beverage must be in spill proof containers.